Market Making & Networking
Market Making and Networking take many forms, e.g., formal and informal, structured and unstructured, as well as face-to-face and virtual. Most of us can never have too many relevant, engaged, and qualified business development prospects in our network, sources of qualified suppliers and support resources, or relevant professional connections. Therefore, the Council seeks to provide a wide range of resources to help meet the Market Making and Networking needs of its members, at all stages of a company/organization’s development and growth and at all stages of an individual’s career.
The Council brings together a wide range of experience, expertise, and academic resources including:
- Extensive Market Making and Networking experience of its founders and advisory board members who currently and/or have previously held key positions with companies and organizations both large and small
- Expertise of Council strategic partners in this area, e.g., CommunicationsMatch™ as well as the direct experience of Greco Associates. CommunicationsMatch™ is a world-class agency, consultant and freelancer search, hiring and services marketplace with already 6,000 communications and marketing agencies and professionals, on which 50,000 agency/professional searches have been conducted to-date. Council members receive special pricing on CommunicationsMatch™ and identification as a Council member in searches on that platform.
- Academic Partners at Columbia University Business School, NYU, Harvard, Wharton, Lancaster University-UK, Saint Joseph’s, and others under development expand the reach of the Council into their networks of consulting clients and public and private sector funding sources and/or partners.
- Meetings and Events
- General Meetings
- Regional Town Halls
- "Big M” Mixers
- Executive Connections Process
- Executive Exchange Network (Introductions arranged for product and service providers with relevant client prospects)
- Various sponsorship opportunities
- Communities (Open & Member Only) for informal networking
- Horizontal and Vertical Groups
- Access to Council Career Center for Companies/Organizations looking for talent and for individuals looking to obtain a new position and/or advance their career
- Companies/Organizations can post positions and candidates can view and apply for these positions including those posted in the Marketing Career Network (MCN), a web-based network of association sponsored online career centers that share job listings, resumes, and career development content
- Access to other Career Center resources and tools
CEOs, founders, and investors who join the Council may also join The Hero Club at special Council rates. The purpose of The Hero Club is to empower its members with the right resources, relationships, education and experiences. It enjoys a variety of retreats and educational summits where members gain access to member-only advice, communications, and proven business methodologies that help to ensure that their companies are targeted for success.
Visit our events calendar often for programming relevant to this topic throughout the year.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at any time at email@example.com to discuss your specific needs in this area.