Education & Professional Development
We believe that everyone should have an opportunity to continue learning, sharpening their existing skills, and developing new ones, no matter what stage of their career or what level they have achieved. Learning is a life-long process, including continuous improvement and development. This applies not only to Individuals but to Companies/Organizations holistically as they create and/or enhance a the culture of a “learning organization.”
Education and Professional Development takes many forms, formal and informal, and structured as well as unstructured. Therefore, the Council seeks to provide a wide range of resources to help meet the Education and Professional Development needs of its members, at all levels of a company/organization and at all stages of their careers.
The Council brings together a wide range of experience, expertise, and academic resources including:
- Extensive Education and Professional Development experience of its founders and advisory board members who currently and/or have previously held key positions with companies and organizations both large and small
- Expertise of Council strategic partners in this area, e.g., Wessex Press, including access to all of their education and professional development publications at discounted rates, as well as the direct experience of Greco Associates
- Academic Partners at Columbia University Business School, NYU, Harvard, Wharton, Lancaster University-UK, Saint Joseph’s, and others under development
- Thought Leadership through access to:
- Research, Publications, and Market Intelligence
- Executive Open and Member Only Communities
- Meetings and Events
- Communities (Open & Member Only) for informal learning, sharing of ideas, and perspectives
- Horizontal and Vertical Groups
- Access to Council Career Center for Companies/Organizations looking for talent and for individuals looking to obtain a new position and/or advance their career
- Companies/Organizations can post positions and candidates can view and apply for these positions including those posted in the Marketing Career Network (MCN), a web-based network of association sponsored online career centers that share job listings, resumes, and career development content
- Access to other Career Center resources and tools
CEOs, founders, and investors who join the Council may also join The Hero Club at special Council rates. The purpose of The Hero Club is to empower its members with the right resources, relationships, education and experiences. It enjoys a variety of retreats and educational summits where members gain access to member-only advice, communications, and proven business methodologies that help to ensure that their companies are targeted for success.
Various Certification/Accreditation Programs are under development or developed and delivered with our strategic and/or academic partners.
Visit our events calendar often for programming relevant to this topic throughout the year.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific needs in this area.