Make an Impact!
The Marketing IMPACT Council provides the opportunity, forum, and structure for executives to “connect the dots” and better understand, leverage, and maximize the impact of the continuously evolving and expanding suite of marketing resources. We call this “Big M” Marketing leadership.
“Big M” represents everyone in the C-suite and other leadership positions who are significant stakeholders in their organization’s marketing processes. It covers everything from the highest level of business strategy to all aspects of execution.
“Big M” and its IMPACT are NOT just relevant to the CMO.
This Council is a new model of engagement with a focus on “Big M” and trigger levers of growth, development, and networking within the C-suite.
We proactively empower our
members in 5 key areas
- Brand Reputation
- Research & Market Intelligence
- Market Making
The world of Marketing is undergoing major evolution and disruption. Much of this change is driven by technology and the need for more relevant messaging and touch points.
A recent Forrester Research report identified 5 key areas of concern for the Marketing C-suite in 2019 and beyond. It revealed that while most industries and companies have a unique set of priorities, there are core challenges that no company can afford to get wrong.
Those challenges are:
- Get mobile right but think about the customer's total journey
- Connect data across channels
- Take a human (and pragmatic) approach to AI
- Think outside the IoT box
- Make sure data privacy is done correctly
Miss any of these strategic imperatives and it can be costly. It could even set your organization back for years.
Who are we?
The Marketing IMPACT Council™ brings together senior leaders from many different areas of business. We are:
We focus on unifying across silos and we address all aspects of the roles and interrelationships of people, processes, and technologies in not only shaping but also impacting the overall marketing process from strategy to execution.
Activate your membership today.
Membership is simple, easy and is available on both individual and company levels. Companies can join as either Charter or Supporting Members. We are also happy to work with your company to customize a benefit/entitlement package that meets your specific needs and priorities.
Individual membership benefits include:
- Research, Publications, and Market Intelligence
- Executive Education and Professional Development
- Open and Member Only Communities
- Meetings and Events (Including Advertising Week NY Curated Journey)
- Quarterly White Papers
- Syndicated Research Opportunities
- Select/Curated Content in Meetings and Events
- Horizontal and Vertical Groups
- General Meetings
- Regional Town Halls
- "Big M”ixers
- Executive Connections Process
- 2 with C-Suite Network’s June and December Meetings
- 2 Marketing IMPACT Council Congresses:
1) Fall In Partnership with Advertising Week NY
2) Late Winter/Early Spring
$2,500 Annual Fee
(Current C-Suite Black level and Hero Club members only $1,500)
Company membership benefits include:
- Sponsorship with some form of exclusivity of 4 Council meetings (2 in conjunction with C-Suite Network general meetings and 2 separate)
- Additional special discounted sponsorship opportunities
- Company name prominently on all publicly distributed council materials
- Special media (C-Suite Insights) @ 50% off standard pricing
- Priority participation in syndicated research
- Executive Exchange Network™ (Sellers guaranteed meetings with relevant buyers)
- Up to 5 Individual Memberships
- Special discounted sponsorship opportunities
- Special media (C-Suite Insights) opportunities @ 25% off standard pricing
- Participation in syndicated research
- Executive Exchange Network (Sellers guaranteed meetings with relevant buyers)
- Up to 3 Individual Memberships