Make an Impact!
Founded to fill critical gaps, the Marketing IMPACT Council provides the opportunity, forum, and structure for executives and their teams to “connect the dots,” break down silos, and better understand, leverage, and maximize the impact of the continuously evolving and expanding suite of marketing resources in the overall strategic positioning of their for-profit and nonprofit organizations.
The Council is a new model of engagement with a focus on what we call "Big M" Marketing™ and our "Big M" VALUE Equation™. “Big M” Marketing involves everyone in the C-suite and other positions who are significant stakeholders in their organization’s marketing processes. It covers everything from the highest level of business strategy to all aspects of execution.
“Big M” and its IMPACT are NOT just relevant to the CMO.
The Council brings together all organization leaders to leverage “Big M” Marketing while facilitating trigger levers of growth, development, and networking.
Our "Big M" VALUE Equation addresses all aspects of an organization's Vision, Alignment, Leadership, Understanding, and Execution.
We proactively empower our
members in 6 key areas
- Change Leadership
- Education & Professional Development
- Research & Market Intelligence
- Market Making & Networking
- Brand & Reputation Management
- Advocacy & Public Policy
The world of Marketing is undergoing major evolution and disruption. Much of this change is driven by technology and the need for more relevant messaging and touch points.
A recent Forrester Research report identified 5 key areas of concern for the Marketing C-suite in 2019 and beyond. It revealed that while most industries and companies have a unique set of priorities, there are core challenges that no company can afford to get wrong.
Those challenges are:
- Get mobile right but think about the customer's total journey
- Connect data across channels
- Take a human (and pragmatic) approach to AI
- Think outside the IoT box
- Make sure data privacy is done correctly
Miss any of these strategic imperatives and it can be costly. It could even set your organization back for years.
Who are we?
The Marketing IMPACT Council™ brings together senior leaders from many different areas of business. We are:
We focus on unifying across silos and we address all aspects of the roles and interrelationships of people, processes, and technologies in not only shaping but also impacting the overall marketing process from strategy to execution.
OUR STRATEGIC PARTNERS
Rose Group Int'l™
Charter Members include Advertising Week, the American Red Cross, and the DRUM Agency, among others.
Activate your membership today.
Membership is simple, easy and is available on both individual and company levels. Companies can join as either Charter or Supporting Members. We are also happy to work with your company to customize a benefit/entitlement package that meets your specific needs and priorities.
Individual membership benefits include:
- Research, Publications, and Market Intelligence
- Executive Education and Professional Development
- Open and Member Only Communities
- Meetings and Events (Including Advertising Week NY Curated Journey)
- Quarterly White Papers
- Syndicated Research Opportunities
- Select/Curated Content in Meetings and Events
- Horizontal and Vertical Groups
- General Meetings
- Regional Town Halls
- "Big M”ixers
- Executive Connections Process
- 2 with C-Suite Network’s June and December Meetings
- 2 Marketing IMPACT Council Congresses:
1) Fall In Partnership with Advertising Week NY
2) Late Winter/Early Spring
Company membership benefits include:
- Sponsorship with some form of exclusivity of 4 Council meetings (2 in conjunction with C-Suite Network general meetings and 2 separate)
- Additional special discounted sponsorship opportunities
- Company name prominently on all publicly distributed council materials
- Special media (C-Suite Insights) @ 50% off standard pricing
- Priority participation in syndicated research
- Executive Exchange Network™ (Sellers guaranteed meetings with relevant buyers)
- Up to 5 Individual Memberships
- Special discounted sponsorship opportunities
- Special media (C-Suite Insights) opportunities @ 25% off standard pricing
- Participation in syndicated research
- Executive Exchange Network (Sellers guaranteed meetings with relevant buyers)
- Up to 3 Individual Memberships